Monday 26 December 2011

Everybody say yeah, oh yeah.



HAI EVVYBODY!


So I'm actually supposed to be asleep now,
because its like 2.40 in the am, and I have to be up early tomorrow to go collect all the random perishables that I forgot in Seremban.

Perishables = foodstuff for those of you confused people.
yep.
Cannot leave foodstuff there for 2 months,
well, because my perishables are mostly like coffee and coffee mate and condensed milk and what not...
..
none of my housemates are coffee-drinkers so its not like they could use it up while I'm gone.
If they could've, I'd have left it behind.

so yeah.





Everytime I think about Thursday (which is when I leave for IRELAAAAAAAAAAAND btw, for those of you who didn't know about that)
I have this huge epic freak out session and I can't breathe for a bit.
Then I tell myself I'm not the first female on the planet to have traveled alone and I shouldn't be such a wuss and that if other people can do it then so can I.
yep.

I can do this.

As long as I don't get lost anywhere.

But considering I have three hours transit in Amsterdam,
and I have over an hour to get from Dublin airport to the coach station for my bus,
I don't think getting lost would be much of a problem.
As in I can afford to get lost and then find my way back within the allocated time limits.

But fgs, I'm going to countries where people speak English!
Don't be such an idiot Vidya.
-_-




Oh yes.
I haven't finished what I wanted to say.

So I have to be up early tomorrow, because I have to go Seremban,
and then I want to come back in time to be able to make it for the 12 o'clock show of MI 4!

I love Tom Cruise.
And I love love love the whole Mission Impossible franchise.

I swear I'm a confused child.
I mean I love rom-coms and Bollywood love stories and Disney fairytales, but dangle an action-flick in front of me and I'll salivate over it just as much as all the boys do.
true story.
Bet I'm not the only girl out there who does that either.
;)





Watched the Zee Cine Awards earlier.
Didn't watch the whole thing,
because my dad was watching some other movie on the Sundance channel before that.
The Journey or something.
About an Indian man who comes to America to live with his son and gets a culture shock ...or something.
You know, one of those movies that doesn't quite have a beginning or an end (or ANY point AT ALL for that matter) and tries to be artsy but actually fails?
yep.
I was paying more attention to the Pirates of the Caribbean game I download on my tab (Y).


Oh yes, and then we switched to the Zee Cine Awards,
and you know how on Astro when you flick through channels really fast sometimes the programme info comes on before the screen actually switches to the channel you want?
So the info came on and I was like "ooh Zee Cine Awards, okay lets watch that"
And then the screen finally switches to the awards programme itself,
and guess who was on my screen?

GUESS WHO?


ALI ZAFARRRRRR!
AAAAAAAAAAAAH!



And I had to contain all my emotions because ...well because. I mean my parents were there and everything ok.
I couldn't just jump up and down and go OH MY GOD ALI ON MY SCREEN THIS IS A SIGN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU WONDERFUL MAN OH MY GOD.

...not that I would've done that even if I was alone though.
I mean.
of course not.
psh.

ahem.

Yes so.
Akshay (Kumar) was a wonderful host, he was hilarious. omg.
Really.
He should host everything from now on.

Shah Rukh was being ...Shah Rukh. -_-

Hrithik was adorrrrrbz as ever.

I love Vidya Balan omg.
And its not because she shares my name (okay well thats part of it) but she's just so gorgeous and classy and she doesn't go for all this glamour and stuff and ugh.
I just love her okay.
total girl crush.

And then Best Debut for Male Actor.
They nominated BOTH Ali AND Ranveer!
oh my heart.
And I mean, when Karan (who was announcing the awards...Karan Johar yeah) started going off on his own tangent,
I guess I sorta knew Ranveer was gonna win it,
and I love Ranveer.
I really do.
But.
But.
But.
Ali :(
I mean, I suppose it would've been a long shot to hope for Tere Bin Laden to win anything (eventhough they were nominated alot) but.
:(

My poor bby.



ALI ZAFAR HAD BETTER WIN BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR/BEST ACTOR IN A COMIC ROLE FOR MERE BROTHER KI DULHAN NEXT YEAR OR I WILL KILL SOMEONE.
I SWEAR.
I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER WONDERFUL/EPIC/AWARD-WORTHY MOVIE THEY CAME UP WITH THIS YEAR.


...although I loved Farhan in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and he was hilarious and.

NOOOOOOOOOOO.
ALI MUST WIN.


DON'T LET YOURSELF BE SWAYED, VIDYA.

Or like, give Farhan Best Supporting and Ali Best Comic Role..
.
no wait, it would have to be the other way round.

OR.

omg I don't care I just want him to win something ok.

ok.




Oh wait.
You lot wouldn't know about my Ali Zafar obsession unless you follow me on twitter.

Mai apologeez.

Okay.

This is Ali Zafar.



Pakistani musician (singer), painter, recently-turned Bollywood actor.
He's actually got a long list of credentials which I am faaaaaaaar to lazy to look up right now.
But yeah anyway.

I wuv him. :3

I don't care that he's Pakistani.
I mean.
Race/inter-country politics shouldn't stand in the way of appreciating good talent.

yeh.



Was originally going to post his song, Jhoom, today,
(in accordance with my post-one-Ali-Zafar-song-a-day resolution until I run out of songs I like)
but I stumbled upon this one instead,
and I've had it on repeat,

and well.

Its Christmas!

AND I'M ON HOLIDAY
(seriously you have no idea how happy I am right now)

so yeah.
Happy song!

Well, its actually a rock song but wtv.



F.U.N Fun Fanaa - Ali Zafar






I LOVE ALI ZAFAR'S VOICE I WOULD ONE DAY LIKE TO MARRY IT AND MAKE BABIES WITH OK THXBYE.









I really should go sleep now.

Good night everybody!

Merry Christmas!

Happy Public Holiday!



yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!







~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment