Wednesday 28 December 2011

The day before.


Fuck, my flight is tomorrow isn't it?

I sort of finished packing just now.
Might repack later, because I'm not happy with it. Can't do it right now because I'm in panic mode.
Again.
-_-
I think I was only calm for about a day and a half.

And oh my god, this is really happening.

I really am going to travel to a different continent for the first time in my life, and alone.
o.O
Lots of firsts.



Also, guess who decided to turn up today?
My period.
-_-
Its been delayed 3 weeks, and it decides to come today.
I suppose I should be thankful it didn't decide to suddenly make an appearance during the flight tomorrow or something.
I've been told the flow increases with altitude.
I'm hoping its just hearsay and that there's no truth to the statement at all.

And now, I can finally blame all my previous angsty/hormonal/whiny posts on a whole effing month of PMS.
I generally have PMS a week before getting my actual period,
(which sucks, but then again I have a fair warning...pros and cons, eh?)
and I got my PMS smack on time as usual this month,
but the period itself got delayed.
Add the usual one week PMS to the 3-week delay ...I've been in pain for a whole month okay.

Today was hell.

Took double dose of meds, which is the only reason I could muster up enough energy to pack today.

I'm so afraid I'll leave something important behind,
or I'll be lost,
or I'll screw up something at the transit/immigration,
or.
I don't know.
I suppose I'll be okay,
but aaaaah just let me be nervous okay? I'll be alright once I'm actually on the plane.
I'll be alot calmer.
Now I'm just going haywire.
Hence the incoherence of this post.

I honestly don't know what I'm typing.

Will probably blog while I'm on transit in Amsterdam,
because I have close to four hours with absolutely nothing to do.
mm-hmm.
Have to entertain myself somehow.


yep.
So.


P.S. Jea Mieeeee I love youuuu for saving my stories and sending them to me. :')



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Wow, tomorrow! Mail me, okay?

    And HAH! There, you see, stuff turned up! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. I just saw your email!
    I almost didn't make the connection between the email and you omg.
    I'll reply! And I'll mail you once I reach too :))

    And yes! haha. You were right! :D Totally made my morning :p

    ReplyDelete