Sunday 18 December 2011

Meltdown

I think I'm going into a meltdown.

I am this close to losing it.
I can't stand another minute of medicine. I can't.

I don't want to go to uni tomorrow.

I don't want to attend class for the next five days.

I just want to run away right now. Right this minute and leave all of this behind.

I am sick of dealing with people and their bullshit about assignments.
I'm doing my share of the work, why can't you?
Normally I would bear with it, for the sake of maintaining harmony,
but not today.
Fuck you.
Get your own work done.
Don't push it to me.
Other people have things to accomplish too, you're not the all-important one with a busy schedule.

Just. Fuck you.

I am sick of people.



~vid~

2 comments:

  1. Oh I am so sorry :1. You're going through freaking med school, the last thing you need to be going through is this.

    I did read your other posts too. I just don't know how to convey how much I wish I could help. Don't you dare be discouraged! You only have a few more days and then you'll be in a gorgeous, green country with beautiful people. You CAN do this, I believe in you. Take that overwhelming frustration and use it to get through everything just to spite everybody else.

    And maybe go to a cheap store and find some glass to smash. Seems like it would be therapeutic :).

    Love,
    Paige ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, love :') <3
    I'm alright, really, I just need to rant once in awhile to let it all out before I do something stupid like kick in my cupboard again or something. lol. :p
    Thank you so much for caring, it really does mean alot to me. :3 *big hug*

    ReplyDelete