Tuesday 13 December 2011

Warzone



I throw my armour down

And leave the battleground
For the final time now
I know I'm running from a warzone



Warzone - The Wanted


askdjsjfhjsdfhafgh Nathan's voice in the beginning.


This song came out sometime ago, really.
The whole album did...sometime in November, I think.

Their music has matured somewhat from the first album. So proud of them :')
Love a couple of other songs on the album as well, haven't got around to listening to all the songs though. :(

Never got around to blogging about it either because I've been so busy.
I can't actually tell you what I've been so busy doing, because in retrospect I haven't been doing much at all,
but it's just the exhaustion and the frustration from the past one and a half years catching up.

Haven't had a proper holiday since September last year,
and lately with all the Diwali Nite drama I've just been forcing myself to wake up everyday and get on with life for the sake of it, and hang in there just a little bit longer until the holidays (ahem...I mean the selectives period *cough cough*)

Less than two weeks left!

Yay!


But then of course I'll spend the whole first week freaking out about the trip to Ireland.
I've never travelled alone in my life..
..no I'm lying, I have...but that was to JB and it was a one hour flight so it doesn't really count ok.
And I've never actually travelled out of Asia before,
so its like my first time ever flying long distance,
and I'm doing it alone.
o.O

Shit.

And I'm transit-ing in Amsterdam and its like holy shit what if I'm late and I miss the next plane or I get lost and don't know which gate to go to or..
I don't know.
I get lost very easily.
:/

And on the flight to Amsterdam...its like a 10 hour flight (I think)...or 13 hours or something.
I would need to pee.
o.o
I have honestly never considered the possibility of having to pee on a plane omg.
What if I don't find the bathroom.
Or.
I don't know.
I don't want to pee on the plane!

:|


AND AND after I land in Dublin omg what if I don't find the baggage reclaim and get stuck there for years,
or what if after I collect my baggage I don't know how to get out of the airport,
or what if I get out of the airport and don't know how to get to the bus station,
or what if I get to the bus station and don't get on the right bus,
or what if.
I don't know.
Can't think of any other worst case scenarios really.


Aaaaaaaaaah.


This is probably the longest blog post I've written in awhile.

I have to blog on Firefox, because seriously, I can NOT fix the font on Chrome.
-_-
But I have to use Chrome for everything else, because the resolution on Firefox sucks.
See.
People in developing countries have first world problems too ok.



I'm actually blogging while waiting for Episode 3 of Once Upon A Time to load.
:D
I'm addicted seriously why are there only seven episodes out so far :(


AND WHY ISN'T THIS WEEK'S HIMYM EPISODE OUT YET.
ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE US WAIT ANOTHER WEEK AFTER THAT HORRIBLE EPISODE LAST WEEK.
I STILL WON'T FORGIVE THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID LAST WEEK OMG WHY DID THEY HAVE TO MAKE IT SO BLOODY SADDDDDD ARGH.




On another note,
I had no idea The Offspring sang Pretty Fly For A White Guy!

I think their music is growing on me :p




Andddd..yeah I've run out of things to rant on about.
I had more to say, really (I always have more to say) but I can't remember what I wanted to say.

oh well.

If I remember then you guys get another blog post! :D

(cheh wah like as though I'm some celeb blogger than people wait for new posts from me pfft)




OH AND I AM SO UPSET THAT I DIDN'T GET TO GO FOR RICHARD MARX'S CONCERT IN GENTING ON SUNDAY.
AAAAAAAAAAH.

Seriously.
I grew up listening to my brother play Right Here Waiting and Now and Forever on the piano.
Since I was like 4.
Mention Richard Marx, and I remember my childhood. :3

AND THEN THE MAN FREAKING COMES TO MALAYSIA AND I CAN'T GO BECAUSE I'M SUPPOSED TO SAVE MONEY FOR IRELAND.
WHY.
WHYYYY.

:(




Alright, this really is it.
Toodles~!




~vid~

10 comments:

  1. not sure how I ended up on your blog. Creeeepy mice drawing (Im deathly afraid of mice and rats..lol), but great blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Ireland?!?! So freaking lucky, I want go there (Damian McGinty is the main reason for this and he's in L.A. but whatever xD)!!

    I promise. You'll be fine. Flying is scary, I know. I had a total of six flights ALL BY MYSELF in August alone. It was scary and I didn't sit next to ONE SINGLE cute boy. Come on!! Six flights and why couldn't that happen =D. Plus I had to wait for the person picking me up all three times. No joyful reunions right off the plane for me. But everything turned out okay and I got to all my destinations safe and sound :). So trust me, you'll be fine.

    And I know I just said this on your post about it but I KNOW! Once Upon A Time is awesome! You have to tell me your favorite characters/episodes.

    Do you still watch Kurt Schneider's vids (idk if you remember but that's how I found your blog =D)? Because, sadly, I had never heard of Richard Marx until Kurt sang Right Here Waiting :). It's so pretty and sad.

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa : oops about the mice. hehe. But thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paige : haha! I know how that feels...I'm going to Ireland where both The Script and Michael Fassbender are from and none of them will be there! sigh.
    AND WOAH. SIX FLIGHTS. THATS CRAZY. :O You're officially my hero. :3
    Where were you flying to? I hope I'll be fine too hehe. I just have a tendency to get lost very easily...downside of being a daydreamer. :p

    hehe I just mentioned my love for Prince Charming on the other post :p
    But I think the evil queen is awesome. I love her. And I'm developing an odd love for Rumplestilskin too LOL.
    I have another 3 eps to go, I'll let you know which was my favourite after that ok? :p Right now my fav is the one where the Prince traps Snow White and they go to the Troll Bridge to get his ring back.

    I do! I still <3 Kurt. But I think I prefer his old Sam&Kurt vids to the newer videos. :/
    They were the best combination ever.
    I don't mind his collaborations with Jake too. But the others, not so much, especially recently :|
    Yeah, not many people have heard of Richard Marx. He's kind of old school hehe. I knew him because my brother used to play his songs on the piano. Right Here Waiting is a beautiful song <3 You should listen to the original! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeahh.. I was pretty nervous. Basically I was spending two weeks in Colorado and I was the only one going. Then my whole family had a two week vacation in Oregon/California. So I flew from my state (AK, hehe =D) to Washington (because you can't leave without stopping in Seattle. It's practically illegal). Then I flew from Seattle to Oregon and then to Colorado. I had to stop in Oregon on the way there so the round trip would include it :P. I'm sure I got lost several times but it always turned out alright :).

    Yep. Prince Charming is AH MAZE ING. Totally in love xD. Do you remember the scene in the classroom when he tells Mary to meet him? They released that as a sneak peek a few days beforehand and I watched it like a bazillion times xD. And yeah, Rumpelstiltskin is oddly fascinating. He seems so completely original, too. Oh yeah and you are SO WELCOME I'm just thrilled you love it as much as I do ^.^.

    When you finish all of them you should do a blog about them. With pictures! ;).

    Haha. I kindof dominate your comments section sometimes =D. Whoops :).

    <3 Paige

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh. woah that sounds like a monster of a trip :p ok stupid question, but which state does AK stand for? :p
    you got lost a few times? uh-oh. :o
    haha but I guess it'll turn out ok, I'm just freaking out because I haven't been through it yet, and its just the possibility of everything going wrong that is scaring me. I just have to keep a positive attitude, I guess! :D

    ISN'T HE? I love love love him <3 I don't know why everyone's so in love with the Sheriff,
    my fav's still Prince Charming :3
    oooh I haven't watched that episode yet, I think its the next one I'm about to watch. I shall go watch the promo now :p
    I love the scenes between the Prince and Snow, they're totally my OTP on this show.
    Yessss, Rumplestilskin is kind of awesome in this twisted, evil way. And he's not totally evil, but he's not good either. It's such a complex character, and I think the actor plays it to perfection. yaaaay! I'm eternally grateful that you got me watching it :DDDDD

    I will I will! At the rate I'm going I'll be done with all 7 episodes tomorrow. hehe. When is the next ep out? :/

    Awww, no worries, at least there's someone commenting! Your comments are always welcome <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be so afraid, too!! I've never flown alone and then even to another continent... worst case szenarios in my head over and over. ^^ Maybe it's practice for the mind?

    Ireland... It's like you're almost on my doorstep, huh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle : yessss. I'm completely freaking out! I suppose the return flight would be better because I'd know what to expect but omg for the next two weeks, until I get on that plane, I'm going to drive myself crazy fretting about all the things that could go wrong :/

    :O You live in Germany right? (or did I get that wrong :p) But yessss same continent! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, Germany. Maybe I should plan a trip to you, since you already came all the way? But that would mean flying and that's scary. :-( Meh. Dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Flying IS scary. haha. But omg COMEEEEEEE! if you can :DDDDD It would be so awesome to meet you!

    ReplyDelete