Friday 30 December 2011

TWIG : Dublin



So I've arrived in Dublin!
Whee!
Arrived 1.5 hours ago, collecting baggage was pretty easy, and the customs and immigration people were really nice :)
Half-walked, half-ran to the coach park (also really easy to find...there were signs everywhere), just in time to miss the 10.45 bus. :(
Like it literally left just as I reached the coach park.
Got on the 11.45 bus instead. He's just left for Galway now :)) but we'll be making a stop in Dublin City first.
The bus has wifi, so coooool!

Although I should probably be admiring the sights instead of blogging rn.

Its so cold!
Was walking out of the airport earlier and was wondering where the smoke was coming from, then I realised it was my own breath fogging up in front of me.
:O

Got my Ipod in, with my Ali Zafar playlist, so I'm pretty content now.
Going to spend the rest of the bus ride staring out my window in wonder :D

Toodles!

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment