Wednesday 17 October 2007

Changed My Mind


everything will be okay in the end.
if its not okay,
its not the end.

-Anon-
(p.s. for future reference, Anon generally means Anonymous. so stop asking me who anon is!! XD)

okay, erm, so i deleted the LettersPart II post -. it was too..
emo
OBVIOUS
desperate
and none of those things actually describe me. i think i was channelling some alternate personality when i wrote that. hehe.
(*not like kena rasuk hantu la. more like split personality. but im certified insane, so its fine. :)*)

and i don't like being emo.
eh, wait. i do. sometimes. but not over things like this. :)
wasting energy lah, be emo over guys.
and i realised i don't need closure after all.
cos i was like "wat the heck, 7 days left, maybe i should jz let him know", rite?
but now i'm "wat the heck, 7 days left, why go embarass myself and make my last few days unfun??"
(p.s. thanx michelle and suh ming, for knocking sense into me)
oh, but wait. michelle says that i didn't make this part big enough on the earlier post.
so i shall copy paste this : LETTER 1 WAS NOT MEANT FOR BABY CYCLOPS.
should be big enough la, rite?
XD

anyway, i think its kinda obvious that im hyper.
thank goodness.
duno why i was so depressed in school today. heh.
sowwie. :(
and i'm surprised that people actually noticed. i didn't realise i was naturally hyper to the extent that people are concerned when i'm quiet.
i think i got about 30 "are you okay?"s today. swt. haha.
i feel loved.
and i would like to thank kington for being the first person who made me smile.
although he did it unintentionally. :P

*why am i using so many smileys? so retarded. ish.*

oh, and i refuse to talk about IF again. cos its boring. i mean, yea la, he makes me happy, blah blah, BUT i shall jz keep it to myself from now on.
more fun. heh.
(IF is the guy i like, la, k)
for those of you who know who he is, shh.
for those of you who don't, well, there's a reason you don't. hehe.
also, i've been talking too much about him anyway. nanti i get accused of gossiping.
bluekk.. ><

(smiley again. wth. i give up. bear with my smileys, k?)
p.s. michelle (again) if i DO talk about him, jz slap me. tq.

okay, so bottom line is, today's post was just to apologise for being such a depressed/emofied/unhyper/unfun/quiet/unsmiley person in class today.

p.s. jea mie, i LOVE this version of the song. :) thank you!!

p.s.2. jea mie, my MUET next wed!! speaking test!! can u go thru the whole thing with me again? i come ur house, k? and no, ur not allowed to say no. please and thank you. ^^

p.s.3 i love pooh bear. alot alot alot. but not more than pinkie la, hehe.

i have found myself again. hopefully, for good, this time. yay! :)

err. i like this picture. it has nothing to do with the finding myself thing. XD

~vid~