Monday 15 October 2007

Lesson No. 101 - Quotes

Yay~! Post number 101 for me~!
Erm...I should post something special shouldn't I? :/
But I don't have anything special to post... :(
Anyway, I just found my old blog.
And the quotes I posted in it.
So behold, my favourite quotes of all time :
▪ I am not a vegetarian because I love animals, I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
▪ Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
▪ A man who has never made a woman angry is a failure in life.
▪ Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
▪ If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
▪ Laugh and the world laughs with you. Snore and you sleep alone.
▪ Man has made use of his intelligence, he invented stupidity.
▪ You don't love a woman because she is beautiful; She is beautiful because you love her.
▪ Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.
▪ What's worse, falling in love with a fool or being a fool for falling in love?
▪ I love you not for who you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.
▪ No person deserves your tears, and the person who does won't make you cry.
▪ Just because someone doesn't love you as you wish, doesn't mean you're not loved with all their being.
▪ A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
▪ The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by their side and know you'll never have him/her.
▪ Never stop smiling, Not even when you're sad - Someone might fall in love with your smile.
▪ When did I realize I was God? Well,I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
▪ To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
▪ Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one so when that happens, you will be thankful.
▪ Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
▪ There will always be people who will hurt you, so you need to continue trusting,just be careful.
▪ Become a better person and be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
▪ Don't struggle so much. Best things happen when not expected.
▪ See no evil; Hear no evil; Speak no evil; Eat no evil, only bananas.

And last but not least, my most favourite quote :

▪ They say loving you is my biggest mistake, but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right? If ever I made a mistake, it's not that I love you, it's thinking that someday you'll love me too...

Note : I do not know the sources of these quotes.
Vidya, I'm sure you've read them before, so you can read it again. :P
I like going over them time after time.
Some of them are really true when you think about it.
So there you have it, my special post #101.

--- JM ---