Friday 12 October 2007

My memory returns..

oh, yeah, now i remember what i wanted to post earlier!! hehe..
this is my new favourite song :



and this is the part (lyrics) i love the most. its right at the beginning of the song :
I am not a child now
I can take care of myself
I mustn't let them down now
Mustn't let them see me cry
I'm fine, I'm fine

I'm too tired to listen
I'm too old to believe
All these childish stories
There is no such thing as faith
And trust and pixie dust

I try
But it's so hard to believe
I try
But I can't see what you see
I try, I try, I try...

its so relate-to-able. for now, anyway. :)

oh, and my phone decided to cong out on me. it suddenly jammed, so i turned it off, and then now, it will on, but the display is just a blank white screen, and nothing works. so i left it turned off. problematic la. ish.

and.. i can play "my heart will go on" from titanic on the guitar!! :P
although it sounds very very retarded, cos i have to keep stopping to find the correct notes on the guitar. haih.

i think im going to fail all my subjects for finals. pray for me.

~vid~