Sunday 14 October 2007

Pinkie, oh Pinkie, where art thou?

i miss my room.
ive been kicked out of my own room. because my cousins have been here since thursday, and being the youngest of the lot, i naturally have to sacrifice my bed, and sleep somewhere less comfortable. XD
and they've got so much of their stuff all over the floor, its impossible to walk. and its so DUSTY.
grr.
i havent been in either my room or my bathroom for THREE days.
i have been displaced into my parents' room.
i miss my room.
*sniff*
and, my pinkie keeps disappearing. because my niece seems to be very much infatuated with my pinkie. and carries him around everywhere. and then leaves him around everywhere. -.-"
don't get me wrong, i don't mind letting my nephew's and nieces share my stuff, but not pinkie.
"everything in life i share, except of course my teddy bear" -anon.
grr. sorry lah, but after three days of living with eleven very very messy and very very LOUD people, they kinda get on my nerves.


k, i shall stop whining. hehe.

on another note, i found my memory-card adaptor for my camera!! finally!
the reason i need a memory card adaptor to transfer my pics is cos my brother very generously bequeathed his camera to me, without the cable to connect it to the comp. ISH.
and then i lost the memory card-adaptor. and found it today. in a pencil box that was RIGHT NEXT TO MY COMPUTER.
bloody hell. haha. XD


yeah, so this is very much overdue, but erm, pictures:


this is the cake my mom bought for me for my bday. she said its sposed to look like pinkie. i think my mom kinda forgot im sevenTEEN. lol. but they bought me an amazing ice cream cake on saturday after tat, so okay lah. lol. i happen to be a very demanding child. XD





and this is lesley's present. thank you lesley! :)






oh, and this is wesley. whom i had to carry around for one whole day in school.
this is how the name came about : szetho wouldnt stop hugging the dog. lol. n then we were all thinking of a name for it, and wesley suggested that the dog be called wesley. after which szetho wouldnt touch the dog anymore. so the name wesley stuck as a deterrent for szetho, and the poor dog is still named wesley. XD
hes so huggable!! :)





and this is what me and my cousin so hardworkingly did yesterday.
(potato salad)
when i say me and my cousin, i mean i did it, and she watched. lol. XD


my niece is pretty random at times. she's two years old la, so..
e.g.
she was playing in the hall, and my cousin's maid asked her to move, cos she wanted to sweep, and my niece turned around and told her
"don pay the poo ah"
*translation : don't play the fool ah *
LOL.
two year old summore. swt. im beginning to think we should watch our vocab around her.

sigh.
now im BOREDDDDDD.
oh, and bay : i didn't think you were seriously going to take my advice. good boy. hehe. AND you very buruk siku lah. when you buy me neslo, you're not supposed to ask me to buy neslo for you. in fact you're not supposed to ask me to buy anything for you. take my advice on this also. keke.. XD

~vid~