Wednesday 10 October 2007

Letters

This post is for all the things that I've left unsaid.

Letter 1

Hey you,

I know you don't read my blog, and there's probably no way you're gonna stumble upon this, or read it, or even know its meant for you. But the thing is, I'm not really writing it for you. I'm writing this for me. I have to pour this out somewhere.
This is for all the things that I'm never going to say to you :
You're an amazing person, really. And I guess that's why I fell for you in the first place. But I'm getting tired of sitting around, waiting for you to make up your mind. It isn't fair on me. And sometimes, I feel this just isn't worth it anymore.
So I'm sorry, because I'm giving up. I really am.
I don't even want to see you anymore, because I can't look at you without feeling like I'm breaking inside. Its just so hard, but I'm surviving.
I just wish you knew everything you put me through. And it will be on my list of regrets, that i never told you all this. But I'll live with that, the way I'll live with everything else. Even if it's not enough.


Letter 2

This is to all my friends out there,

who have stuck it out with me through everything,
who have never given up on me despite all the nonsense I put them through,
who have refused to be emo with me so that I'll snap out of it,
who have been honest enough to tell me I'm being stupid, when I am,
who have let me whine and whine about stuff and then have told me how idiotically I handled the situation,
who have laughed at all my drama and trials & tribulations so that I feel maybe things aren't as bad as i make them out to be,
who have told me to get my priorities straight,
who have dragged me out jogging and refused to let me give up (XD),
who have bought me super huge teddy bears for my birthday and still threaten to buy me toilet bowls for the next year,
who have been downright mean, and yet have always lent a helping hand when i really needed it,
who have nagged me to study (of all things!)..

If you don't fit into any of the categories above, then sorry lah, this wasn't meant for you :P
But for those whom this is for, you guys know who you are.. :)
All i want to say is thanks for being there for me, and I love you guys!

~vid~

p.s. i LOVE being emo.