Tuesday 16 October 2007

The universal grade change form

Found this at www.ahajokes.com. Theu universal grade change form. You are welcome to take it for your own use. XD

Tick where appropriate.

---

To: Professor _______________

From: ____________________

I think my grade in your course, ___, should be changed from ___ to ___ for the following reasons:

__1. The persons who copied my paper made a higher grade than I did.

__2. The person whose paper I copied made a higher grade than I did.

__3. This course will lower my Grade Point Average and I won't get into:

__Medical School

__Graduate School

__Dental School

__Fraternity/Sorority

__The Mickey Mouse Club

__Tri County Tech

__4. I have to get an A in this course to balance the F in ______.

__5. I'll lose my scholarship.

__6. I'm on a varsity sports team, and my tutor couldn't find a copy of your exam for me.

__7. I didn't come to class and the person whose notes I used did not cover the material asked for on the exam.

__8. I studied the basic principles and the exam wanted every little fact.

__9. I learned all the facts and definitions but your exams asked about general principles.

__10. You are prejudiced against:

__ Males

__ Blacks

__ Females

__ Jews

__ Catholics

__ Whites

__ Protestants

__ Minorities

__ Chicanos

__ Students

__ People

__11. If I flunk out of school my father will disinherit me or at least cut my allowance.

__12. I was unable to do well in this course because of the following illness:

__ mono

__ broken baby finger

__ acute alcoholism

__ pregnancy

__ VD

__ fatherhood

__13. You told us to be creative but you didn't tell us exactly how you wanted that done.

__14. I was creative and you said I was just shooting the bull.

__15. I don't have a reason; I just want a higher grade.

__16. The lectures were:

__ too detailed to pick out important points.

__ not explained in any sufficient detail.

__ your class was far too boring.

__ all jokes and not enough material.

__ all of the above.

__17. This course was:

__too early, I was not awake.

__at lunchtime, I was hungry.

__too late, I was tired.

__18. My (dog, cat, gerbil) (ate, wet on, threw up on) my (book, notes, paper) for this course.

__19. Other reason: __________________.

---

--- JM ---