Monday 22 October 2007

Just For Fun

haha. i can't believe i wrote an entire post on idiot. nice.
i have more idiots to complain about. although these idiots aren't as idiotic as the idiot.
(idiot is such a nice word to pronounce, isn't it? idiot. lol. XD)

my list of idiots (actually, there's only one, so it should be idiot, but.. heh.) :
1. NBC
NBC complained about some copyright infringement thing, and hence, season 4 of The Office was taken off youtube!!
yerr!!!
their grandfather's backside lah, copyright infringement. they think only about themselves!! how selfish. what about me???!
how can they even consider depriving me of The Office?? have they absolutely no consideration for my feelings?? what if i die of boredom, because i don't have The Office as salvation?? what if i run out of inspiration to be funny??
what if i miss michael scott so much i pine away and become senile??!
NOOOOOO...
idiots.


haha. okay lah, copyright infringement lah. ish. lol.
i love The Office!! (kinda obvious, rite? :p)
i seriously, seriously do not understand how people don't find the show funny.
it's soooooo good!! esp michael scott, the boss. damn, the guy's classic.
(to quote wesley *(he told me this on msn day b4 yest, cos he managed to watch the 1st ep b4 NBC got all high n mighty about copyrights)*) :

"who else couldve said it but michael scott :
i'm not superstitious.. but i'm a.. little.. stitious.."
rotfl.
if you don't get the joke, then i duno wat to say la, lol.


oh, and i've got a new song that i like!
mamma mia, by ABBA. kinda old lah, but i heard it on the radio yest, and it just clicked. i mean, i figured that this was the song that could best illustrate my very very complicated *ahem* love life :


and the lyrics :
Ive been cheated by you since I dont know when
So I made up my mind, it must come to an end
Look at me now, will I ever learn?
I dont know how but I suddenly lose control
Theres a fire within my soul
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh

Chorus :
Mamma mia, here I go again
My my, how can I resist you?
Mamma mia, does it show again?
My my, just how much Ive missed you
Yes, Ive been brokenhearted
Blue since the day we parted
Why, why did I ever let you go?
Mamma mia, now I really know,
My my, I could never let you go.

Ive been angry and sad about the things that you do
I cant count all the times that Ive told you were through
And when you go, when you slam the door
I think you know that you wont be away too long
You know that Im not that strong.
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
One more look and I forget everything, o-o-o-oh

(chorus)

Mamma mia, even if I say
Bye bye, leave me now or never
Mamma mia, its a game we play
Bye bye doesnt mean forever

(Chorus)


michelle finds it amusing that i chose this song. rite. anyway, not all the lyrics apply, but most of it does. and not just the chorus. XD

anyway, i think ths post is already kinda long. and i don't have anything much important left to say.


~vid~

p.s. FOUR DAYS LEFT OF COLLEGE!! NOOOOOO!!