Sunday 1 August 2010

Schweinski Spam



1st August!
Happy birthday darling! :)

(JM dont perasan)


In honour of today's awesomeness,
I shall do a Schweinski spam.
Upon request from my adopted son's future wife. *nods*

Don't understand? Awww.
MYOB, and just focus on how cute these two are. K? K.



Schweinski
a.k.a Schweinsteiger and Podolski, who are so inseparable, it didn't make sense to keep referring to them as two different entities.
:D

This will probably not follow chronological order.
...because.
I have far too many pictures and I can't be bothered sorting everything out in order :p

K.
First! This is all the pics I have had saved in my computer since '06. :D
(which means the following are all from 2006 or before la kay)

Their bromance has been going strong for all these years!


Training together.



All those interviews together...
(and acting suave to impress female interviewers together)




And press conferences where they just be cute together :)



AND their handshake celebration! (which Rachel and I unceremoniously dubbed their "chicken dance"...no I have no idea why we called it a chicken dance)
If I'm not mistaken this was during a Schweinski goal against Tunisia.
Schweinski, 'cos Poldi was the assist. :DDD
(no guesses for who scored)



From three different angles, because you
know you needed to see it three times. :D

They also jump on each other all the time,
cos
everyone knows jump-hugs > regular hugs. K.




Pics after 2006 :

Where they wear shirts and look hot together.
(Schweini looks so damn hotttt in a shirttt)



They just can't keep their hands off each other okay.









Kay, so now lemme summarise this whole thing for you. :))



Schweinski love is...



...comforting you when you've just missed a penalty.

Align Center


...always being there to put a smile on your face. :)



...having inside jokes that no one else gets.



...PDA-ing.



...PDA-ing while being teammates.



...still PDA-ing even when playing for different teams (<3).




...basically just PDA-ing.



...making the rest of the world feel left out while you hug only each other.




Cos lets face it...

...you will always spin my head right round right round. ;)




You think I'm making this up?
Quotes!

"If I was a woman, I'd take him!" - Lukas Podolski on his relationship with Bastian Schweinsteiger.
"We have some kind of relationship with each other, but I'm not sure what it is" - Bastian Schweinsteiger on his relationship with Lukas Podolski.

Awwwwwwww, bbz, its called Loooove. ;)





And if this piktur isn't proof, then I don't know what is :D
(this picture still has the best captions ever okay.)




Nah I'm kidding. :D
THIS.
Is proof :






Sources :
- an oldddd folder in My Pictures
- schweinski-tagged tumblrs (I would source it properly if tumblr would stop being a bitch and just
load already)
- google images

:D

If you want
more Schweinski spam, go here :
http://community.livejournal.com/ontd_football/2202027.html
Epic-er spam than mine :p

Some of the pics overlap (they were bound to), but I thought it would be pointless to copy every single picture from there and put it in this post.
This isn't a copycat post...this is
my own Schweinski spam. There.





BTW.
TOMORROW IS A VERY IMPORTANT DAY.
JEA MIE TURNS 20!


Advanced Birthday Wish, in case the power cut tomorrow lasts a gazillion years and I cant come online.
*Gives you a bedazzled red toilet seat as a birthday present*


:DDDD



~vid~

4 comments:

  1. AMAZING post. I stumbled upon it when I googled for more schweinski!! :D I can't get enough of them. Completely fell in love with them in 06 and YES they are still going strong!!
    Love the pictures with cute captions, and the gif pics, omggggg! Yes, it's love any way you look at it! hehe
    Awesome, AWESOME post:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thank you! I love them and their "relationship", and I'm glad you didn't think I went over the top with this. :p
    Schweinski will always be the best bromance in the history of football. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so cute togeter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwnnnnn, they're so lucky and cute. Their eyes shine when they're together: yeah, this is L-O-V-E! :D

    ReplyDelete