Sunday 12 June 2011

Alternate Ending



In my opinion, this is how X-Men First Class should have ended.


I doubt this would count as a spoiler, but if you haven't watched it and you don't want to read this post...
...
...THEN
DONT.

GO AWAY.

SHOO.




















(leaving lots of space so no one "accidentally" reads anything they don't want to read and blames me for spoiling the movie for them)

















Right so.

After Charles gets shot in the back and Erik is holding him in his arms...

(I don't remember the dialogues verbatim ok so)

and Erik is feeling guilty and he spouts that dialogue about how he cannot be ruled by men again and bla bla,
and Charles is trying to be stoic for him,

but as Erik makes to get up and move away,

Charles grabs his hand. And whispers the words only Erik can hear "don't leave me",
and Erik feels his heart clench,
and his resolve breaks down,
and he falls back to his knees beside Charles.

"Oh Charles what have I done! Of course I'll never leave you, NEVERRRR"




And then he hugs Charles,
and Charles lets out a sob,
and Erik has this whole manly tears thing going on,

and then they get married on the beach and live happily ever after.


Ta-daa!



Seriously though.


At this one point during the movie I thought they were going to grab each other and start making out or something.
So much ~sexual tension.
roarrr.






SEE JUST LOOK THEY WOULD BE SO PERFECT AS A MARRIED COUPLE LIKE SERIOUSLY.






Michael Fassbender is a fiiiiine specimen of a human being, no?



Om nom
nom.

My love for him can almost rival my love for Hugh Jackman.
Almost.

Nommmmmm.



*wink wink*






AND I SWEAR AZAZEL LOOKS LIKE DAVE FROM MEEPLES.


And I nearly died when I saw Kevin Bacon in the movie. I mean what.





I am obviously going to fail Psychiatry.




~vid~


p.s. Pictures and gifs not mine, I claim no copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment