Monday 13 June 2011

Psych EOP


So apparently Dr Shane fails people during EOP if they can't diagnose the patient?
(at least that's what Chin Nam told me)

...well on my way to failure then.

They all look schizophrenic to me, and I can't for the life of me remember any of that DSM crap.


Gahhhh I HATE Psychiatry!

Unless I get a substance-abuse patient (pleaseGodpleaseGodplease) which would be easier for obvious reasons.


So instead of cramming diagnostic criteria like mad, I'm sitting here blogging, the night before the EOP.
...but then again, I always do this.
So wtv.



And the icing on the cake?
My exam is tomorrow afternoon.
yay.


WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN IN THE MORNING AND THEN I'D BE FREE OF THIS TORMENT SO MUCH EARLIER.


Gah.


*throws random things around*




Btw I had a patient the other day who went psycho and killed her daughter's kitten.
yeh.
awesomesauce.





~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment