Saturday 25 June 2011

The trusty watch took a break?


That Boyfriend song has been stuck in my head the whole week.
The one by Big Time Rush.

They sound so boyband! Despite random Snoop Dogg rap in the beginning and the end.




And my "watch one Fassy movie a day" plan has been altered to "attempt to watch one Fassy movie a week"

oh well.

Priorities.




Did I tell you guys the story of how my watch died?

It died last Thursday,
but I was still wearing it throughout this week because it feels awfully weird to be walking around without a watch, and I don't have another one.

Took it to the watch shop on Tuesday to change the battery,
and while the lady was doing it for me,
I turned to explain the sentimental value of my watch to Manichelvi;
I've had it since I was Standard 6...that's almost ten years now, and I couldn't imagine not having it with me..

...2 seconds later the lady turns around and goes

"Jam kamu kan, bateri lama itu masih boleh guna, dan saya pakai bateri baru pun jam kamu tak jalan. Ini jam kamu punya problem la, engine rosak kot"

:O

:O

Heartbreak.

But I told her that I'd get the engine repaired in KL instead, and I continued to wear my dead watch for the rest of the week.

And then yesterday I came home, and I was telling my mother that I wanted to get the watch repaired,
and she was all

"It's such an old watch, what's the point in repairing it? Just get a new one la"

:O Blasphemy!

So I emo-ed the whole night.

And this morning when I woke up, my watch was working.

O_O


um. okay.



Hopefully it continues working.
I've been so lost for the past one week and a half :(



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment