Thursday 16 June 2011

vent

I just feel like writing okay.
You may all ignore this blog post and go on with your lives. shoo.


Its just, when anyone else in the house is sick or has some small pain somewhere,
everyone expects me to jump around doing things for them.
I'm not sure if it's because I'm the youngest, or if its just because I'm doing medicine and therefore am supposed to be insanely interested in every small ailment..
It just gets to me okay.

If you have a headache take a Panadaol or something! Why run to me?
What, am I supposed to do some magic trick and make your headache disappear?
Or would you prefer I sit and hold your hand til your headache goes away? I mean, seriously!


And today I'm not well.

I have the most insanely painful cramps. Can't sit, can't stand. So while everyone else was busy watching a movie, I went and filled in a hot water bottle and went to lie down with it on my stomach to ease the pain.
Not like anyone noticed, but I wasn't doing it for attention.
If I wanted attention, I would have moaned and groaned and rolled around on the carpet like my sister-in-law does (only mild exaggeration there)

And then to add to that pain, I sprained my ankle this afternoon and that started acting up,
but its easy to forget about that when your uterus has decided to turn itself out.

AND I develop a migraine.
Just had to happen. And I was in too much pain to get up and take my Cafegot, so I just let it be.



And then after all that, when their movie is over, they're all like
"eh can go get me water?"
"eh can go take my towel for me?"
"eh do this, eh do that"
And I'm just like "omg I'm hurting go away"

And what do I get for that?

"Why are you always such a bitch?"


No really.
Really.
I do fucking everything for you, and one fucking day when I'm in so much fucking pain I'm a bitch?
Really?
YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED GET YOUR WIFE TO DO YOUR SHIT FOR YOU.


GAH.


Just so much pain ok.
I can't even sleep.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment