Sunday 19 June 2011

Honesty


See video tagged as "A sex scene from Fish Tank",
instantly click play.


Look at your life, Vidya, look at your choices.
*buries head in blanket*

But to be fair it has Fassy in it! so. that sort of justifies it yeah?


I am turning into such a perv. And I'm going to blame that completely on Jovann. And Gurdave.
Primarily because I've become so used to them being either absolutely perverse or absolutely disgusting, or both, and its messing with my own inhibition.
...that sounded very suggestive.
It wasn't meant to. :|




p.s. the only reason I've been blogging so much is because I've been trying to put off starting on my reports for Psych. Once I go back to not having assignments, this blog is going to die off again.
I'm just weird like that.






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment