Saturday 11 June 2011

Hello I am still alive.

For someone who seems to have absolutely no time for anything,
I have watched alot of movies in the past 5 weeks.

Priest
Fast Five
Pirates of the Carribean (twice because I was forced to)
Kung Fu Panda
X-Men First Class
..and those are just the ones in the cinema.
The only thing I wanted to watch but didn't manage to was Thor. Oh well. Wait for DVD copy la.

Hindi movies :
Chori Chori (because I just had to watch it again :3)
Aaja Nachle
Khatta Meetha
Jhootha Hi Sahi (twice because its awesome)

Some random tamil movie on ABO that I've forgotten the name of.

Christian Brothers (malayalam)

I don't think I've ever watched so many movies in such a short span of time before. Exam next week summore.
yay me.

Obviously not studying. haihs.



~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment