Saturday 4 June 2011

Rant.

To rant or not to rant?

...rant it is.


The HBIL is coming over today.
Apparently he shouldn't be considered a brother-in-law, because he's only my sister-in-law's brother, and thus not MY brother in-law per se, but whatever.
HBIL he has been christened, and HBIL he shall stay.

So there are some days when I quite like him, and some days where I hate him with a passion.
Today is one of those hate-with-a-passion days.

Partly because of the gossip cloud surrounding us.
I do not like being involved in slanderous/scandalous/wtv gossip.
I mean, get real. There is no fucking way I'm marrying the git.
He's fun to be around, and I will admit to having had a crush on the guy, but let's face it, there is no way I'm slogging 5 years at this stupid MBBS course just to end up marrying some dude with a diploma and no stable job.
This is not some tamil movie where education doesn't matter when it comes to love.
It does.
the end.


AND SO.
I do not like having people speculate, and whats worse, attempt to encourage the beginnings of a relationship.
Go to hell.

AND I DO NOT AGREE TO SHARING MY BATHROOM WITH HIM.
GO AWAY.
MY BATHROOM IS PERSONAL OKAY.
I'll share it with my other relations, but I do not want to share it with HBIL.
Especially with all this gossip rubbish.


yay rant over.



And I swear if my mother tries to set me up with anyone at the dinner tonight I will run amok and hit alot of people.

...would make a nice sight though, no?, come to think of it.
Me, in a punjabi suit and a shawl and heels standing in the middle of a hall threatening to whack people with...a frying pan?
(I dunno. The frying pan seemed to suit the situation)


Oh well.


I love sweet potatoes.





I'm going to start a bucket list.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment