Sunday 26 June 2011

The Dreams

God, I hate statistics.

I wouldn't mind doing a research paper on something I was genuinely interested in,
i.e. stem cell research.
But client satisfaction?
Paired with statistics?

Why, God, why do you torture me so?



Been having a lot of vivid dreams lately,
probably for the past two weeks or so.

They mostly involve the hospital, sex (I don't know why ok, don't judge me it's my subconscious' fault), and running away.
Escaping.
Climbing over walls, hiding, just always running away from the hospital and the sex and the torture.
But never alone, there are always people running away with me.

And it never quite begins properly, you're just thrown right into the middle of the dream,
and it never quite ends.

It's like quicksand,
each time my alarm rings, I wake up ever so slightly, and then the dream rears it's ugly head and pulls me right back in.
I know I'm having a dream, I just can't get out of it.

And then when it finally ends, when it finally releases its hold on me enough for me to wake properly,
it just leaves me feeling as though someone put my brain through a meat-grinder.

Never rested.

It's driving me crazy.




And the workload never lessens.

I might go mad.



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment