Wednesday 15 June 2011

The Dream (or semi-dream or non-dream dream or wtv)

So its not like any of you caaaareee about my X-Men/Michael Fassbender obsession,
but I'm going to keep blogging about them/him anyway ok.

Ok.



As you all know I had my EOP this afternoon,
and as most of you know, I spent the whole of last night obsessing about Michael Fassbender on facebook.
Because I'm so sensible that way. *cough*



So I wanted to compensate by getting up early today and studying.



I set like three alarms this morning because I was so paranoid that I wouldn't wake up in time to study,
and true to form I switched off the alarm and went back to sleep the first two times.

On the third alarm though, (my alarm tone and ringtone are the same)
when the alarm rang, this thought ran through my head :

"omg why is this Fassbender calling me at this time of the morning"

And I picked up my phone fully intending to answer his call....




Except of course it wasn't a call.




Then I became sad. :(

So I woke up properly and went to study.




True story.











Yes you all needed to read this story ok.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment