Thursday 20 December 2007

And So It Happens..


My worst fears are coming true.
I'm turning into a boring person.
Eek!
I can hardly find things to talk about anymore. Normally I just let other people lead the conversation. And when they stop talking, the conver just dies. And I let it.
I can't seem to make people laugh anymore. And to think I had this back-up plan of being a very amateur stand-up comedian if medicine didn't work out. Yea yea, laugh at me for having big dreams. Ha ha.
(see? i told you I'm becoming boring)



I could actually write a thesis on being bored.

Actually, come to think of it, why am I even writing this?
Does anyone actually read what i write anymore??
Does anything i say matter to even ONE person????
(*cough* okay, overboard. oops.)



Its so terribly dumb. I can't even go out with anyone, because everyone's working!!
Why is everyone working??
They call it HOLIDAYS for a reason, you know! (ok, actually, i duno why they call it holidays. wat a name!)
But, my point is, during the holidays, you're supposed to relax. Or was i just dreaming about everyone complaining how hectic SAM was and how everyone just wanted a BREAK FROM WORK?
I tell you, sometimes human beings are superbly hard to understand.



I think my parents have finally decided to let me go to IMU.
(for awhile they were considering Melaka Manipal and I totally freaked)
I'm scared, though. I mean, about the whole going away to university thing. Even though IMU is so near (relatively), it still costs about 8++ ringgit for tol everyday. So if i do go, then I'd try to get a room there.
And I hope I have a room-mate. *crosses fingers*
It would SUCK to have to be homesick all by myself. Heh. Plus, I would need someone around to make sure I don't sleep right through my alarm-clock's ringing and miss class. (I do that quite often!)
Sigh. This is what happens when you grow up pampered.
Eventhough I do want freedom, I seriously wouldn't mind doing what Matthew McConaughey did in 'Failure to Launch' : stay at home til my parents decide to kick me out. Hehe.



On top of all that, my dad's been lecturing me about how consistent I have to be while studying.
And my brother has been telling me that medic is all about mugging (bluek bluek!).
AND my mother has been going on about how she doesn't think I'm disciplined enough to self-study (I'm not! She has a point)
Yer. I'm gonna miss my mummy nagging me to go study!
*snifffffffff*
I very pampered, kay, don't be jealous.



OH, and i'm worried there won't be Internet connection!!
I don't have enough to credit to call/sms everybody!!
And the blog will die again.
Kinda boring nowadays, everytime I visit the blog, I see what I've written. I miss visiting my own blog and reading what someone else wrote. JEA MIE!


The Very Cute Photographer (I can't remember what he looks like now) still hasn't given us the photos yet, so I haven't yet had the opportunity to upload any pics.
Which is why I'm being extra boring and wordy lately.



this is so dumb.
i was looking for pics of people yawning (dont ask why) and i started yawning too.
weirdness.

*gasp!*

~vid~