Sunday 9 December 2007

Bay's Tag

since im bored..

1. The person who tagged u is?
Bay

2. Ur relationship with him/her is:
friend. tuition mate. college mate. the person i need to counsel the most..tsk tsk..XD oh, AND my neslo-buyer (thanx bay!)

3. 5 impressions u have of him/her:
EMO!! err..what else ah? one of a kind. frank. MEAN. nice. (mean and nice. hes both lah, honestly. got mood wan.)

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for u:
buy me NESLO! :p

5. If he/she becomes ur lover, u will:
eh..err. hm.. make him stop being emo.

6. If he/she becomes ur lover, things he/she has to improve on will be:
play less dota. stop being emo. and.. oh, and stop checking out so many girls at the same time!

7. If he/she becomes ur enemy, u will:
kick his butt and un-enemy-fy him.

8. The most desirable thing u want do do for him/her now is:
find him someone who actually understands his feelings.

9. Ur overall impression of him/her is:
bay is just bay lah. hard to explain wan.

10. How u think ppl around u will feel about u:
everybody loves me! :) and whoever doesnt is very obviously supremely jealous that im lovable. XD

11. The characteristic that u love about urself is:
my pride/malayalee-fied-ness/ego/arrogance.. watever u wanna call it lah.

12. The characteristic u hate about urself is:
I think I'm too nice to people.

13. The most ideal person u want to be is:
I like who i am now. unless i could be my brother lah..kinda cool to be a genius.

14. For ppl that care and like u, say something to them:
I'm an idiot most of the time - nowhere near perfect.. so to all of you who have stuck it out with me so far, to all of you who love me despite all my nonsense.. you guys ROCK! XD

15. THE 10 VICTIMS:
need 10 people ar? aiyer.

kay..
1. JEA MIE!
2. lesley
3. michelle
4. kington
5. felicity
6. shaun
7-10. whoever else reads this and has nthng better to do with their lives. XD

~vid~