Saturday 29 December 2007

Pepsi Rocks. :)

eek third post today. (havent i done this before?)
but im soooo super bored. not used to being home after 7. hehe.
yeah, so anyway, since im bored, i shall give you people something to read la.
err, that is, if anyone still reads this blog.


(did anyone notice that i start most of my sentences with 'and' n 'but'?? how did i not fail english grammar?)

kay, so my brother's friend came over.
(which is why im not out, since my brother is my sole mode of transport)
i dont actually dislike him. i just dislike the fact that he decided to come over at the exact time that 'Accepted' was going on on..err.. one of the movie channels.
so the thing is, he came and sat in the hall, indicating that the rest of the family migrate to the hall too, so that they can all get to know him and blah blah blah.
which is okay la, cos i could always have put the volume on 40, and be henceforth known as 'Vimal's exceptionally rude sister'.
but i didnt - i jz resorted to reading the subtitles. come to think of it, it mustve been playing on star movies.
but my point is, Accepted is quite funny la (only quite cos i had to freaking depend on subs), but its not the kind of movie you wanna watch with my parents.
Note : I said MY parents. so please dont tell me thats its really quite okay to watch it with parents around, cos i said MY parents, not parents. faham-faham je lah.
then halfway thru the movie, he started talking about his brother whos around my age or smthng, and whose studying in HELP. so they asked me if i know him, and i said no.
and the best part is they asked me 'why'.
why?
...
i just stared at them blankly for a few seconds. but i think tat was answer enuf.
i have no idea why family friends n relatives seem to think i shud know the whole f-in world.
wth wei.


im boredddddd.
i shall go amuse myself on youtube again.
sigh.
see la, the state ive been reduced to.
i have a feeling im gonna regret saying this, but i cant wait to start studying again.
shoot me.


for some reason i find this pepsi ad funny.
blame rachel, she got me into the pepsi-ads-with-footballers.



~vid~

p.s. the guy on Accepted (main charctr) is really cute! wats his name? Jason Long..Justin Long..it is *something* Long, isnt it? o.o