Friday 28 December 2007

How Does One Be Happy and Annoyed At the Same Time?

k, first off...i've been having a really bad day.
i changed my mind about driving. i fcking HATE it.
i'm so sick of having to get up at freaking 6 in the morning for freaking 3-4 hour lessons, where all i do is just drive round and round : slope, parking, three point turn, roundabout, slope, parking, three point turn, roundabout slope parking three point turn roundabout slope...i think u get the picture.
so yeah, my slope parking three-point-turn; almost perfect, i dont ever knock the pole, and hardly screw up.
on the other hand....my on-the-road? like shyt wei.
when im under pressure, i dont change gears properly.
e.g. 1st gear to 4th gear (instead of 2nd gear), OR the gear wont masuk the groove properly and the stupid car will freaking mati enjin. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FCKING ROAD.
oh, and despite all that, my wonderful instructor decided to send me for a pre-test today.
TODAY. when i freaking CAN'T DRIVE.
and the best part is rite, the fella who took me for the pre-test came back and told my instructor that i was okay, can send for test edi.
WTF WEI.
so they set a date : 7th January.
and they asked me if it was okay for me to take the test tat day.
i'm like no.
"no?"
"NO."
"why?"
"cos i cant drive"
"but still got time to learn and all what, before the 7th.."
"NO."
so yeah, no test on 7th. unless they want me to freaking die of nervousness on the road and kill both myself and the stupid JPJ guy whos gonna test me.
and when i came back and told my brother (who is STILL here, im getting kinda fed up of having him around) about the whole gear thing, he nearly died of laughing.
tat improved my mood a loottttt. -.-"

but yesterday was a good day, overall.
except for the part where me and my brother went out for dinner with my uncle.
cos after dinner we went to this pub-lounge-thing (i have no idea what u call it), its like a club, cept its a sit-down place lah.
oh, and the people there know my uncle pretty well.
swtness.
damn weird lah, get personally introduced to the singers n the bartender n all. ><
the thing is, rite, eventhough, i do drink, i do it with my cousins. never in front of my brother.
so yesterday, rite, when they both were drinking, they got me an orange juice.
orange juice.
anymore loseric lah, seriously!
me, sitting in one corner like a good girl drinking freaking orange juice.
wth wei.
sooo rubbishified.

sigh.
but eventhough im slightly pissed off (kay, quite pissed off) over driving and everything,
i still am supremely happy, for reasons only Natasha will fully understand.

~vid~

p.s. Lesley!! come bacccckkkkkk!!! :(

p.s. 2. jea mie, stop arguing with me, or i'll walk over to your house and kick your backside.