Wednesday 19 December 2007

Results.

the first thing that happened when i got my results was...i developed a major headache.
why?
you see, i didn't sleep last night. so freaking worried. i went offline early, cos i was already dying of nervousness and was really not in the mood to talk to anyone anymore (sowwie!).
and then i went and watched tv with my brother, and irritated him to the maximum, cos i couldn't keep still, til this one point where he told me to go sleep or he'd kick me.
so that's how i went to bed around 3-ish and tossed and turned and finally fell asleep bout 6.
then at 8.30 (i was so stressed i forgot to on my alarm clock) my driving instructor called to tell me he was coming at 8.45...extra stress!!!
so then i came back from driving around 9.45, and then i was already consumed by curiosity so i went to check my results straight away. and i was honestly shocked!! i actually actually logged out and re-logged in a few times to make sure that it was MY results. crazy.
so yeah, after all that stress suddenly dissipated, just like that, i got the headache.

but anyway, im damn happy with my TER, yet super annoyed with my grades. i feel like taking a huge shovel and burying that stupid B for physics 10 feet below ground.

grr.
oh, and apparently Taylor's ALREADY cleaned out the lockers! i tot they were sposed to clean them out later!!
*waves a mournful goodbye to labcoat and goggles*

aiyer. my cousin's brother totally sold her out to her parents over something, and now she's grounded. damn annoying sial.
summore her parents are super strict, so like she said "probably the next time we see each other will be when you're getting married".
ish.
brother's are and will always be a major pain, regardless of whether they're younger or older. -.-"

and now....i'm bored.
and brain dead.
and sleeeeeeeeepie.
and i love mis-spelling words. sue me.

EDIT :
i wanted to write this yesterday, but i forgot. (as usual la kan)
Esther's really really nice. :)
i was sitting on the bench under the tree near the guardhouse yesterday, waiting for my mum to pick me up from taylor's. and Esther had just walked down from MPH, and was on her way out.
yet, she crossed the road, just to come say hi to me (since i was sitting alone n all).
i think thats super nice of her! :) i wudnt have done smthng like that.
i know its not much, but it was a really nice thing to do.
dont y'all agree?

~vid~