Sunday 9 December 2007

The Very Cute Photographer

i really want to blog about my cousin's wedding, but it wouldnt be any fun to unless i had pictures. and all the pictures are still with the photographer my aunt hired for the wedding and the dinner reception.
so i shall wait till i get the pics.
but now, i am so very very bored.
and so, i shall blog about the photographer.
the very very very very very cute photographer with the most supremely adorable smile and the most darling dimples.
XD

i so badly wanted to take a picture of him, but i didnt have my phone with me at the times when he was around. (i gave my phone to my dad to hold, cos sarees dont come with pockets and handbags are too leceh-fy-ing to carry).
plus, my family already thinks im quite mad, and they wouldve quite probably locked me up in a mental institution if i went around taking photographs of the photographer.
anyway, my point is hes super cute lah. like super super super cute.
and me and my cousin were gushing over him, and then we felt like idiots, cos hes the photographer. i duno why we felt it was idiotic to gush over the photo guy (photographer too long to type lah), but we did. and then we realised that our moms and aunties were gushing over him too.
SWT!
so for the rest of the wedding we ALL gushed over him.
so very very cute.

i know he took photos of himself and his not so cute brother also, but i seriously doubt that they'd put those photos in the album he's going to give us.
but i hope he gives us the album soon, before my aunt goes back to JB, cos then he'd come my house to give it to her, and then i could see him again. XD
i know i sound hopelessly crazy, but hes so cute its unbelievable!
kay, now i shall stop talking about The Very Cute Photographer.

and i am so supremely happy cos my cousin from India bought and brought ALL the cds of the movies i so badly wanted to watch!!
:):):)
soooooo freaking happy-fying!
of course i must pay him back lah. typical indian-malayalee stingyness/money-mindedness.

and i officially have a new younger sister.
lol. my cousin.. or my niece.. or something..
anyway, she's in std 6, related thru my dad's side, and she was there for the wedding.
and my other niece was walking around with Pinkie (with all those people in the house!!), so i had to go take him from here and put him away somewhere, and while i was doing that, this younger sister of mine saw Pinkie and she told me that hes "sooooooooo adorable!".
we became best friends and sisters on the spot. XD
so yeah, i have a younger sister.
which is cool, cos it makes a nice change, having been the youngest in the family for ages.

my cousin is yelling at me to get off the comp (AS USUAL!), cos she wants to watch this movie.
indian movie lah, but it looks super funny.
cos i was watching clips of it on youtube, and this one part was so funny i couldnt stop laughing for 10 minutes. and i made natasha watch it and she couldnt stop laughing either.
so yeah, funny movie. got cd. must go watch.
byies.

~vid~