Sunday 23 December 2007

Over You

i had another driving lesson yesterday.
only my FOURTH time driving a car.
and the fella made me DRIVE ON THE HIGHWAY.
crazy wei! Federal Highway summore. all the way from PJ back to subang. crazyyyy.
but quite cun la, get to drive at 60 in the slow lane. kira quite fast for beginner, but damn, it felt like i was crawling.
and then when i drive slow, rite, i get honked at by all those pro drivers behind me.
sooooo tempted to stop the car rite there and yell at them, i tell you..
seriously, its written ON the car in freaking RED colour that its a LEARNER'S car. so takkan u expect me to drive at 110, rite?? DONKEYS.
bleh.
but at least i have more confidence now. i used to think i would never be able to change lanes properly, but somehow, changing lanes is one of the easiest things to do.
the only thing i don't like about driving is having to turn the steering wheel in the 10-2 fashion. damn annoying, cos im so used to turning the wheel with one hand. too many racing games in arcades. swt. i think my instructor is gonna explode pretty soon if i don't fix my turning technique. hehe.
plus i think reverse parking is damn fun.
he made me practise it about 15 times, and i only banged the pole on my last time, at which point he decided that i was pretty tired of it, and told me to stop. but mati enjin like nobody's business lah. keep stepping both clutch and brake while changing gears.


i love this song!
keep hearing it on hitz, but it took me til yesterday morning to actually figure out the name of the song. damn sad case.
but i soooo love it! the lyrics are so perfect.
i think michelle n lesley would know what i'm talking about. ><


~vid~