Sunday 16 December 2007

BORED.

aiyer.. my wonderful driving instructor didn't come again.
annoying lah. esp since im actually actually looking forward to lessons.
last thursday, which was the first time i went for a lesson, i was pretty freaked. cos i couldn't differentiate the brake from the accelerator, and i had no f-ing idea WHERE the clutch was sposed to be. but then the instructor talked me thru everything, and i realised that driving is damn FUN!
but im sure u all know that already, so i shall not go on and on about how fun it was for me.
i somehow managed to survive and not bang anything.
although i nearly banged this parked car, cos i forgot that i was NOT sposed to press the accelerator while turning. but there were cars coming from both directions, and there was this other car behind me...pressure...

oh, and i went for this wedding on saturday, AND i have another photographer story. but with a very different plot. (*cheh wah*)
kay, so this is a different cousin than the one who got married on the 6th (the one where i had to go stay for one week in JB)
and during her engagement, sometime in march (or somewhere there la) there was this photographer who kept following me and my three cousins around.
*pause - i have too many cousins. hmm.. kay, cousin getting married - Cousin M. three other cousins - 123.*
kay, so at Cousin M's engagement, Weird Photographer kept following me and Cousins 123 around. and he took photos of us doing eating, talking, laughing...bascially drove us up the wall. irritating you know, be on camera all the time!!
and thanks to him, the engagement album had pics of us on almost every page. damn malufying.
so at the wedding, me and Cousins 123 were just standing around (Cousin M was obviously getting married on stage), cos you see, us and Cousin M arent all that closely related, so we were sort of standing in this corner. and out of nowhere, Weird Photographer pops up and tells us he's taking random pictures, and could we please pose?
we were like 'eek.' but since he said random pics, we gave him benefit of doubt and allowed him to take the pic. but after that, he kept coming back to take more random pics of us.
stalker sial!
*pink panther music plays in the background*

oh, and the outcome of my having attended two weddings and dinner reception :
1. i now have a 3-year-old boyfriend. hes so shy that the only sentence he said to me was "will you be my girlfriend?" after which i said yes, after which, he proceeded to jump like a mad rabbit all over my cousin's room. but honestly, he has the most A-DOR-A-BLE smile!
2. i have a fan club consisting of boys below the age of 12. i find that extremely freaky. my mom finds it very very funny. -.-"

OMG, and remember that photographer i was drooling about a few posts ago??
my mom and aunties went and told him that me and my cousin (completely different cousin from all the ones mentioned above) find him cute.
embarrassing-nyer!!!!!!
if i see him again i duno where i'm gonna put my face.
grr. this is why i should never tell my mom about cute guys.

and i nearly got a heart attack on sunday night.
cos i got this phone call. and the number was damn familiar. at first i tot it was bay...but...
Hello?
Hello, I'm calling from Taylor's ah..
Oh. (ehhhh..not bay?? why taylor's suddenly call me wan??)
This is Mr Kim..
Uh-huh.. (got a Mr Kim in taylor's meh??? shyt why they calling??)
Okay, the SAM results are here ah..
Oh. (WHAAAAAAAT???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!)
So when do you want to collect them ah?
Erm.. tomorrow? Tomorrow morning? (what u mean when i want to collect?? i dowan to collect!!!!!)
So tomorrow morning, yea..
Erm, yeah.. tomorrow morning.. (*looks around wildly for help*)
Go die la you..
*long pause* You. Idiot! (OMG BAY YOU IDIOT!)
lolxx. yeah, so that was how bay totally freaked me out two nights ago. and i like an idiot, fell for it. sounded like a total retard on the phone summore. ish.
and Bay, you did a good job lah. cept when u said that last sentence, it all clicked. :p

god, this is taking forever. keep pressing the caps lock key.

i love honeydew melons!!! :D

~vid~