Monday 10 December 2007

o.o

i just watched my dad undergo Total Knee Replacement surgery. cos the doctor said that one member of our family could go in with my dad in the Operation Theatre, and my brother said i should go, since im so keen on becoming a doctor.
couldnt see much, though, cos they asked me to sit at a distance, so i wouldnt get in their way and/or the equipment.
bu the anaesthetist was nice. real cincai fellow. he kept explaining stuff to me. but it wasnt bad lah, not as scary as the post mortem we saw in UH. but it was kinda weird to see MY Dad's knee split wide open. heh.

im bored.
AND OMG BOONE JZ SAID THAT OUR RESULTS ARE COMING OUT THIS WEEK!!
WTF!!!!
aiseh. now i shall go beremo.

~vid~

p.s. i found new guy! a few la actually. surprising how many people you meet at weddings. o.o but point is got new guy! i sound so hopeless.