Wednesday 6 May 2009

Day 1 : Rediscovering Miri

Hie.
I shall update you on my impromptu holiday now...since I've been putting it off so long :p



Thursday (30th Apr 2009)


After CSU (I skipped lectures, of course ;D ) I had to rush home and pack cos our flight was at 3.
To Miri.

OMG btw, so many people have been asking me :
"How you go Miri ah?? Flight ah??"
I am seriously soooo tempted to go like "No la, we drove"
-__-
If don't take flight then take what??
(reminds me of how Natasha and Wes didn't know that the Peninsula and East Msia were separated by a sea LOL.)


See.
Got no road. :p



Oh, and I think taking off is the awesomest part of flying! :D
Me like.
I'm always excited at take off...I think just as excited as I was 14 years ago on my first flight. =D
AND
God Bless whoever invented the Valsalva Manouevre, and thank god I had to read up on it for PBL.
Its the awesomest thing on the planet!...when it comes to clearing your ears during pressure changes, that is. :p



K, fast forward...we landed in Miri, went to my cousin's house
...which is really pretty btw.
Houses in Miri are pretty...and cheap. Comparatively.



And then we were bored...cos it was only around 7.
So my brother decided to drive us around Miri...to go see all our old haunts. =D
(I used to stay there, remember?)

So we visited all our old houses (we moved three times when we were there).

And the temple we used to go to.
It wasn't/still isn't a proper temple...was a sort of makeshift temple on the roof of a four-storey shop-lot.
And since it was the rooftop, there were two big water tanks there.
My most vivid memory of the temple was running around aforesaid water tanks, playing hide and seek with my gang.
LOL.

AND MY OLD SCHOOL.
THIS ONE I HAVE PICTURES OF!

=D

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!




Err.
I think that's all we did la the first day...just drive around Miri.
Day 2 was the one that rocked. :p

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment