Monday 25 May 2009

I want to dance in the rain :D



Eh I opened this page at like 4 in the afternoon, and see la,
6 hours later I haven't written anything.
-__-

I am such a bum.





Ah.
Was sposed to start studying today...but yeah, well.
Tomorrow la. :D

Was supposed to do AIR topic oso.
OMG DUE ON WEDNESDAY RITE.
Shit. Die.
I should go do it now.
O_O
Should la.
Should.





Aiseh.
I hungry.
O ya, when I opened this at 4 earlier, I had something substantial to blog about la,
...but err. now I cannot remember what it is. :p

My neck is aching from sitting in the same position for so long.
I think the only time I moved between then and now is when I went to take a shower.

Its times like these that a boyfriend would come in handy u noe.
For neck massages.
aaaaah.



Ok Vidya shut up.
:p







O YA.
ITS DAMN HOT HOR NOWADAYS??!

I feel like I have an internal furnace ok, and for the past one week I think I've been waking up with blinding headaches due to the heat.
Urgh.





I like my new earphones. :D

They make everything sound LOUD.
I can put the volume on minimum, and yet still have to yank out my earphones whenever someone says something.
heh.
Me like. :D





Ok la, enough nonsense for one day.
I wanted to blog today, because I thought it had been a couple of days since I last blogged.
Mana tau yesterday oni. -__-

vid says:
oh
tat was few days ago

Suh Ming says:
yesterday only la
HAHAHAA

vid says:
yesterday only meh?!
O_O
omg feels like 3 days ago

Suh Ming says:
yea
LOL

vid says:
YA HOR!

I am damn blur la I tell you.

(hie suh ming :D)






OK bye.
hahaha. :D






~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment