Saturday 23 May 2009

Hi.



Hi.
=D



Can I not blog for the next few weeks ah?
Very lazy leh.



I started laughing during MEQ yesterday...at that IBD question.
Her symptoms started after her husband divorced her and her son left for college.
ROTFL.
Only the day before me and Sarwees were telling Shalini about it in our kitchen...we found it decidedly hilarious that one of the risk factors for IBD was divorce.
Mana tau really come out for exam wei. :p


I think I'm the only one not complaining about Summatives, cos I don't quite know where to start.
haha.
Nvm la, for EOS must study properly.
aiks~



I am damn sleepy omg.



I'm just blogging cos otherwise y'all will abandon my blog and then my Nuffnang money won't increase.
Next decade la I cash out.
-__-

*yawn*

Pinkie says hi. :)






I have a plush toy that looks like this.
Brought him to uni yesterday, don't think anyone noticed tho. :p




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment