Sunday 31 May 2009

The Mystery of the Murdered Turtle



Helloooo. :D

I keep forgetting I have a blog.
Sowwie.
hee. :D

You see, I as usual, have nothing much to blog about.
There's a story we came up with a couple of days ago...
we, because I have to credit Ms Sarweeswary Balaraman as well for the rough plot, I just filled in the details. :D
Its a decidedly hilarious story *wink*
BUT..
aih...
...I have other uses for that story first, and I cant publish it until I've told it to someone, and that person reads my blog, so it would be very potong stim if she/he had already read it before I told it to him/her.
Capiche?





HAA.
I just remembered (ok I didnt actually remember, I was jut going thru my old posts, and I came across it) that I was supposed to tell y'all the story of
The Commonwealth Park monkey!


(I seriously have nothing else to blog about k)



Right.
Monkey.
Oh, btw I havent seen the monkey there at all this year you know...maybe somebody adopted it or something, it was pretty close to this one Chinese lady, she used to come and feed it everyday.

K anyway, it was there last year la.
So kan last year, we used to go jogging pretty often in Commonwealth Park...well during the last 6 months anyway.
Then there was this one monkey there.
We used to think it was weird that there was only one monkey.
I think it was a guy monkey.
It looked like a guy monkey.



Anyway, this monkey was quite smart la.
No, thats not the word...dexterous?
Cos obviously there are a couple of taps at random places around the park kan...for the workers to fit the hoses and water the plants n stuff.
So this monkey rite, whenever its thirsty,
it goes and opens the tap, and then cups its hand underneath, and collects water in its palm, and then drinks the water.
Really k, I not bluffing.
Quite cute rite?
(In retrospect, I suppose thats how monkeys drink la...they couldnt possibly lap up water. hmm)

And then it likes sitting on the trees and then shaking the branches whenever people pass underneath aforesaid trees, so that it rains leaves.
-__-




Then la, there was this one memorable day,

I shall call it The Mystery Of the Murdered Turtle
*cue sinister music*


Right,
so we were jogging as usual,
and then towards the end of the round, we saw a dark thing on the path.
Dark round thing.
O_O

So we stopped, and went closer...
...it was a cracked turtle shell...with the turtle still inside it.
And it was cracked so badly that there was no way the turtle was still alive.

*moment of silence*

Then we continued jogging la, and we ended up at the same spot one round later,
and we stopped to look at the dead turtle again.
AND being the busybodies we are, we started speculating on what could have killed the turtle.
So we looked around for evidences of crime
...but found none.

We continued jogging, all the time thinking of the possibilities.

On the 3rd round, we met Mr Monkey.

*jeng jeng jeng*

In the middle of the path.
He scooped up the dead turtle and ran up a tree.
And right in front of us, (or right above us, if you will), he balanced himself precariously on a branch,
took aim,
and threw the dead turtle *smash* onto the path.


Now you know how the turtle died in the first place.




Very bloodthirsty monkey it was.
Serial turtle killer.
tsk~





The End.

Cos I really cannot think of anything else to say about the monkey. LOL.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment