Sunday 24 May 2009

Random Updates.



...since there's alot of things I seem to have left out.


1. I AM NOT DIABETIC! ...dun laugh at me. -__-

2. I no longer have my nose piercing btw. It was awfully shiny, aaaaand as you all know, I get very distracted by shiny things. Therefore having a shiny stud on my nose would cause my to get distracted by aforesaid nose, and thus place me in the very grave danger of becoming squint-eyed.

HAHA.

3. I am still full of nonsense. :D


4. I have migrated from Taiwanese dramas (which I watched cos the storylines were hilarious), to How I Met Your Mother (cos Barney is awesome) to random hindi dramas on Zee tv (only because the guys are cute).
Do you know how torturous it is to sit thru a hindi drama??!
They take ten years to say something, and everytime someone says something dramatic (which they do every 5 seconds btw) the camera has to focus on everyones face.
Shoot me.

5. Boyfriend terbaru I ada kat Zee tv, which explains why I hardworkingly sit thru the torture described above.

6. I STILL want a panda btw.

:D



~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment