Tuesday 12 May 2009

Silent Treatment


Do you notice
that its the people with a guilty conscience who cannot face confrontations??



When you walk into your own house, and you find the furniture has been rearranged,
would you just pretend not to notice, and speculate with someone else about what
could have happened
or would you just ask your housemates??

Wouldn't you just ask?
Wouldn't it be less unpleasant to ask?

And I think its rubbish for you to give us silent treatment now.
I am tired of cleaning up messes that I did not create.
Yes, I can see that you have to study.
So do we.
If we can keep the house clean, so can you.

I
refuse to live with maggots and cockroaches anymore.
I literally squealed and ran when I saw that cockroach yesterday, which was why the broom was left lying on a half-cleaned kitchen floor.


I refuse to leave my food in a contaminated kitchen, that I am sick of cleaning.
I was so upset yesterday that I had to call my mother to rant,
because I was scared that if I didn't calm down in time, I would yell at the first person to walk through the front door.




I am not looking to be unpleasant.
I am not looking for enemies.
I don't hate any of you, nor am I angry.
I am just fed up of cleaning up after you. You're all old enough to clean up after yourselves.



Can't we all just stop being childish and talk it out like adults??



I'm no Cinderella.
Don't stretch my patience to far.
I'm two inches away from exploding and transforming into Maleficent.




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment