Friday 15 May 2009

Dizzy.



Aku tension arrrrr.


I cannot study.
My absurdly short concentration span has been reduced from 20 minutes, to a mere 5 minutes.




I keep getting dizzy nowadays.
Like if I skip lunch, I get dizzy in class and am in danger of blacking out.
Which doesn't make sense, cos I DO eat breakfast (the one meal I never skip), and I have always skipped lunch...so it wouldn't make sense for me to feel all faint-ish.
AND
I have a sudden craving for anything sweet.
Like glucose.
I mean, not just chocolate...more like anything, as long as its sweet. My dizziness gets cured.
Wth man.
Damn hypoglysemic.

I think I might be diabetic.

And no, I'm not just being dramatic ok.
I really went and took a blood test today morning, just in case.
And I tell you...that lady couldn't find my vein!
So instead of taking blood from my elbow area, she took it from another vein a couple of inches below it.
-__-
Now my left hand very lenguh edi.




Eh touchwood la, I don't want to be diabetic.




I hope my dizziness, and lethargy and lack of concentration is just due to my sinus.
*cross fingers*
I now fully understand the concept of prophylaxis. aiks~




And I have also somehow succeeded in sounding very much like a med student in this post.
Don't let it fool you.
I don't know a thing.




Eh I really don't want to be diabetic omg.
O_O




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment