Friday 1 May 2009

Greetings from Miri!


HIE! =D
I is in Miri.
Like, in Sarawak.
=D

I'm pretty sure most of you don't know that I used to live here.
We moved here when I was 4, and we left when I was 7...and I haven't been here since.
Now, 11 n a 1/2 years later, I'm rediscovering Miri.

There's so much I want to blog about, but I'm sooo supremely tired, and I doubt I'd have any time to blog tomorrow either.
I promise a superrr long, blow-by-blow account on Monday k?
WITH PHOTOS.

I have PBL Monday morning,
and I'm only going back to KL on Sunday afternoon.
I am soooo dead I tell you.
Nvm, I SHALL finish my PBL on Sunday, by hook or by crook, even if the sky falls down.

(haha damn dramatic)

I GOT LICKED BY A BEAR TODAY!

=D
(baby bear la, but still!)




~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment