Tuesday 5 May 2009

Rant No. 2349

I cannot afford to go shopping every week.
I cannot afford to eat out at high-class restaurants every week.
I wasn't born rich,
nor do I have a scholarship allowance to throw away on expensive clothes or things I do not need.

To be completely honest,
I LIKE just sitting at home.

Fun, for me does NOT have to consist of spending lots of money at expensive outlets,
and taking 12034829837428347 pictures everytime I go out, just so I can come back and upload them all on facebook to let the world see how I've been having SO much fun.

Sometimes I have more responsibilities to attend to,
and I cannot make time for your intimate bonding sessions that involve people giggling for hours on end.
Once, or twice I can handle.
Not every week.

And I do not go out on weekends cos I'm back home.
Why?
Tell you what, I let y'all answer this for me la...
Would I rather spend time with a family who cares for me sincerely, and has provided for me, and has stuck by me through thick and thin for the past 19 years...
...or would I want to spend my weekends with a bunch of rich kids I've known a couple of months whom I see every weekday anyway??


And another thing.
The last time I checked,
There is NOTHING out of place with the way I dress, or sit or talk or walk...
So could y'all bloody STOP STARING?!

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment