Wednesday 14 October 2009

A day in the life of a very mo liu pandamouse.





Pandamouse = panda-mouse.
Geddit?


I am very tired.
And in alot of pain.


I duno wat to blog about, so I shall do what everyone else does and tell you people about my day.




Woke up early.
Tried on alot of skirts, cos June sposed to wear skirt to uni and she wanted ppl teman her wear skirt.
While halfway trying, Yan Qi arrived to pick me up, so I just randomly pulled on the first things I could find...which were pants and a t-shirt I wear very very often.
Was sposed to wear heels, but I dahm kelam kabut so I ended up wearing flats.

I had fun in uni today.
Watched
Four Weddings and a Funeral. The ending very potong stim. I tak suka.
Stole Yan Qi's heels cos I didn't like my flats very much.
Then watched people playing pool.
Watched
So You Think You Can Dance...with about twenty other people who were in the Student Lounge at the time.
Was funny, cos we all oooh-ed and aaah-ed at the same time.
Damn mo liu.
Then played cards.
Watched more pool.
Played more cards.
Played darts.
Went for lecture.
Actually paid full attention, resulting in my notes being covered in red and purple handwriting.

Came back home.

Slept like a pig til 9.
Woke up.
Watched the ending of Nadal's match.
Laughed at the last match - Djo vs Fognini. That Fognini fella very funny.
Watched
CSI Miami.
I think Eric is handsome lor.





Now I has to watch the video for examination of gravid uterus, read up on CSU stuff and pray I don't get JP for MMS Anatomy tmr.




Meh.
Isn't my life interesting? XD


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment