Tuesday 27 October 2009

Khudaya Ve


I is very sad as of right now. :(

I think right, someone
seriously has to knock some sense into me.
If not right.
I will continue emo-ing.
And I won't study.
And I will get a C+ for Summatives.
AGAIN.


Life is
unfairrrrrr.

You know why life is unfair?

Cos cos cos there was this really nice song from the movie
Luck (the one with the animal cruelty credits)...they only played the song here and there la during the movie,
and I fell in love with it
so I downloaded it.
Then I realise that THE CHORUS HAS HIS NAME IN IT!

I kid you not.

[Aakhon se khawab ruthe,
Apno ke saath choote,
Tapti hue rahon mein,
Pairon ke chaale phoote]- 2 times
[Pyaase tadap rahe hai,
Sahil kareeb re] - 2 times

(Look for it yourself la ha, I not highlighting the name)

SEEEEEEEEEE.
I very annoyed/upset edi. :'(




I swear the universe is conspiring against me la.
Mehhhhh :'(

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment