Sunday 4 October 2009

So I went today...



Can I squeal, can I squeeeeaaaaaaal? :p


I went today, but only got the student seats, cos my cousin was broke and yada yada.

THEY WERE SO FAR AWAY FROM THE COURT OMGGGGG.
I couldn't even see his faceeeeeeeeeeee :'(

And right when he hit the balls into the crowd again...they only reached the silver seats ok.
Nowhere close to where we were sitting.
*sobs*


On the other hand,

I WATCHED HIM PLAY LIVE TODAY!
I WAS IN THE SAME FREAKING STADIUM AS FERNANDO VERDASCO CARMONA.
*squeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal*
*hyperventilates*


AND hes so cute okay. They gave him the hugeass balls to sign and hit into the crowd oso,
but obviously he couldnt hit them with his racket right, cos they're huge and all..
...so he kicked them.
Sooooooo cuteeeeeeeeee :) :)

And then he threw his towel and his wrist bands into the crowd.
Only sampai the Gold seat fellas ok I gila jealous can die right now. I was practically crying in the stadium.


Like so close yet SO. BLOODY. FAR.
And then he offered his racket oso to the crowd, cos they all damn jakun scream like never see tennis player before (okay if I was anywhere near him I would be screaming that way too, but yeah)...offer only la, he not sakai enough to actually give it.

HES SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE :D

Worth getting stuck 45 minutes in traffic jam okay. ;)


Although I still want to go tomorrow!
AND I want better seats!
Pfft!

Anyone interested in going for the finals tmr?



P.S. Since I very syok sendiri, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :)
I feel olddddddddddddddd :D

P.S.2 I upload pics tmr kay, too dark to upload anything now. Meh. XD

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment