Friday 23 October 2009

Remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.



Chuck: I'm Chuck Bass. And I told you I love you. You're saying I'm easier to win over than a bunch of pseudo-intellectual homesick malcontents. You'd really insult me like that?
Blair: That's not how it is.
Chuck: It's exactly how it is. So the next time you forget you're Blair Waldorf, remember I'm Chuck Bass. And I love you.
[Season 3, Episode 4 : Dan De Fleurette]



For some reason I find what he says incredibly touching.






Chuck is smexxay. :)
As a comment on youtube so eloquently claims : Chuck Bass could have chemistry with a doorknob!
I'm inclined to agree.

Does anyone have season 2 of GG btw?
I haven't watched Season 2 yet!! :(

Don't ask me why I've watched Ep 4 of Season 3 when I haven't watched season 2.
I'm just weird that way. :D


~vid~

2 comments:

  1. season 2 is now air @ 8tv thursday night

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, but they're halfway through the season i believe.. i need to catch up on the earlier episodes as well. :)
    thanks though :)

    ReplyDelete