Friday 2 October 2009

I want to watch him LIVE! :(

Just finished watching Verdasco vs Gasquet on Supersport.
Sucks not having Astro at Vista kay.
(obviously I'm back in Subang)

Now, here's the thing.
The next few sentences (or paragraphs) will be entirely devoted to gushing over Verdasco.
Either bear with me or stop reading now pls tq. :)






SO WASTED MAN DIDN'T GO TODAY.
They made Verdasco hit those tennis balls into the crowd.
Some prize prize thing la... like if you catch ball no17 you win some trip somewhere...not important.
Important part is they were AUTOGRAPHED tennis balls!
THEY BLOODY HAD HIS SIGNATURE ON THEM.
WHO CARES ABOUT A PRIZE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE AN AUTOGRAPHED TENNIS BALLLLLLL.
T_T


And then and then the last tennis ball right..was for something something and that Proton Car they were giving away.
When that awfully pompous/old/downright-irritating announcer announced what it was for,
instead of hitting it into the crowd, Verdasco put it in his own pocket.
Ahahaha.
Sooo cute right?! Right right right right :) :)
Ahaha then of course after that he took it out and hit it into the crowd and this one lady picked it up la, then she had to come down to the court and all.
And she got to talk to Verdasco.
AND hes soooo sweet he kissed both her cheeks by way of greeting.

I GILA JEALOUS CAN DIE OK!

Waaaaaaaaaaa why couldn't that have been meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :'(


I was literally squealing like a piglet throughout that entire ceremony thingamijiggy after the match.
(I know, I know, piglet isn't a very sexy word, but I'm trying to give y'all an accurate description of what I sounded like earlier)
Hee :D




p.s. The post below right. The thing I want for my birthday is to be able to see Verdasco play live la. Means I want to go sit in the stadium and watch him play kay.

I NOT WISHING FOR BOYFRIEND LA DO I LOOK THAT DESPERATELY SAD CASE TO YOU ALL AH OMG.

Ok now I want to go gush about Verdasco on msn k.
So bye, don't miss me ;)

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment