Friday 9 October 2009

Onwurd, nobul steed!


Post #905
:D



Yes I know I blog alot.
In slightly more than two years we've already hit 900 posts. :)
Hey, at least I keep you people entertained ;)
AND YOU CAN REPAY ME BY CLICKING ON THE ADS ON THE RIGHT PLS TQ
------>

:D


Rotation groupings are out. I'm okay with my group. 90% of the same people I went to KKB with, so no worries there.
I'm still in between Mervyn and Edmund on the name list.
Swt.
BUT. I dont like the dates for the rotation. WHY MUST BE IN JANUARY. :(
Later clash with our G4 outing.
:'(


I'm bored.


O ya.
Since I have nothing else to blog about anyway. Todayyyy, after CSU we were bumming around in the Student Lounge trying to decide what to do 'til 4,
cos the pool table was taken as usual,
and there was this huge crowd around the darts area (were they having a competition?),
and cos this idiot (ok I shouldn't be calling ppl idiots) who dengki that we pro at foos stole all the foos balls for himself.

Then finally we got fed up, so me, Yan Qi, June and Leow Khai went all the way to Subang Square to go play pool there.
:D
Yes I know we very random. And very sakai.
We played for a good one hour, and came back at 4.30, THEN decided it would be very rude to walk in while Annie Tay was in full flow.
(Summore the lecture hall seemed very full, would have looked like idiots if we'd walked in and then started looking for seats literally
halfway during lecture)
So then we went back to the student lounge and played darts til 5.
:D



School is actually fun nowadays. :D





I want to remember your eyes.
The way I’d catch my breath when you’d look at me,
the way I’d be wondering what you were seeing.
I miss you.

~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment