Sunday 11 October 2009

Of Cats and Sleeping Aids






WHEE DJOKOVIC WON TODAYYYYY :D
He very dramatic. I like. :D

Damn sad that Nadal got trashed by Cilic yesterday, but hey, he's still recovering from injury right?

OK nvm.
I suddenly gila tennis d. Meh.




I...............have reached a complete block.
I have no idea what to blog about anymore nowadays.
IT DOESNT HELP THAT NO ONE ELSE BLOGS OSO LA HA. -_-




I have PBL to do.
I have irresponsibly ignored it for the entire week, and now I'm facing 10 learning issues to be done by Tuesday afternoon.



Interestingly my last learning issue reads : "Jz look up some BS rubbish".
I iz a model student. :D




Oh, AND, I've noticed alot of people like saying "I is..." when talking to me.
Aww.
Y'all know I love y'all right,
but as much as I'm really honoured that you people have started using it too...
...STOP COPYING ME PLS.
Its only cute when I do it.
HAH.

Ok dont kill me I still love you people :D


I'm sleepy.
Like put-matchstick-in-eye sleepy.



FOCUS VID.
PBL.

Ugh.


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment