Friday 30 October 2009

Inglorius Basterds


I've been waking up with fever on alternate days for the past one week.
Meh.


Mrawr.



I learnt how to tie a saree on Wed night.
On Thurs I managed to tie saree for someone in under 3 minutes ok. PRO ANOT. :D
For the Msian Studies fashion show thing la.

Didn't stay for it tho, cos we had a movie date at Mid Valley ;)



Went to watch The Inglorious Basterds.



DAHM SAKAI PUNYA MOVIE CAN.

ROTFL.
The movie seriously mo liu la omg.
At first when it started I honestly thought it was going to be some history-based movie.
(I walked into the theatre knowing absolutely
nothing about the movie save the fact that Brad Pitt was acting in it)




Zomg Brad Pitt's character damnnnnn drama la.
And I thought I was bad ok! And hes not the main character either.


I think the main character would be the guy who plays Col. Hans Landa...the Nazi Jew-hunter...wah eventhough hes the bad guy and hes like damnnnnn sakai-fied, you can't help but admire his pro-ness at what he does.


(As you can see I'm trying not to give any spoilers away wtflol)

And the best part was half the movie was in French, and half was in German with a smattering of English thrown in here and there. LOL.
OH..got a bit of Italian oso. The Italian parts gila funny can die.
And the ending....CLASSIC man. LOLOLOL.
I can't help but laugh everytime I think of the movie.
Very very very sakai la, but I'm thinking it was worth the money.

Most of the people in front of us left halfway through the movie, so that by the end of the movie there was about 15-20 of us left...IN THE ENTIRE CINEMA.
Thats how sakai the movie was ok.
You needed to be on a certain wavelength to get it :D





Random definition.
per·pet·u·al
1. Lasting for eternity.

Hee :D


~vid~

No comments:

Post a Comment