Friday 23 October 2009

Take My Heart Back


Hi.
I knows you peoples has been missing I.
XD

I very emo la lately, and when I'm emo I'm generally not in a state of mind to sit and blog about happy stuff.
And I don't want to emo on this blog.
(cos I has another blog for that. Hee =D)




It just hit me today rite, that if some random person just stumbled upon my blog,
(which according to that Live Traffic thingy, happens every day -__-)
they would think I have the worst English in the world.
LOL.
What with all the
I has and I is and what not. Meh :D




Monday wasn't the best of days for me.
Wanted to come back and blog about it on that day itself, but 11pm Monday and I still hadn't started on my PBL which was due Tues 2pm.
And well now I'm not really in the mood to recount anything, I think its on my Fb status anyway, so if you're reaaaaallly kepo then go stalk my Fb profile k?
K.

Have I mentioned my brother is the bestest?
He saw my Fb update on Monday evening when he got back from work and the first thing he did was call me to ask if I was okay.
:)
I guess thats what big brothers are for :)




I think I'm a very selfish person.
Selfish and over emotional.
And impulsive.
When I'm all caught up in my feelings I don't think straight, I don't consider things from other people's perspective.
That makes me an awful person, doesn't it? :(





~vid~

p.s. The title of this post is an the title of a song by Jennifer Love Hewitt. Its a nice song, and I honestly couldn't think of a proper title :)

No comments:

Post a Comment