Saturday 24 October 2009

No Animal Cruelty



Below is what has to be the funniest/most intriguing thing I have ever read in the opening credits of a movie.

:D

"ALL THE ANIMALS IN THIS FILM HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH EXTREME LOVE, CARE AND CONCERN, IN THE PRESENCE OF VETERINARIAN DOCTORS AND CONCERNED OFFICIALS. ALL SCENES SHOT WITH ANIMALS HAVE BEEN SHOT ABROAD AND NO CRUELTY HAS BEEN INFLICTED UPON THEM DURING THE TIME OF SHOOTING."
[Opening credits of Luck. Hindi movie la yeah]

So sakai leh.





On a completely irrelevant note...I want to get married.
-__-
I just spent the whole day with my cousins and their respective spouses. My cousins all married. Bleh.
Quite cute lor. Some of them are newlyweds, some of them have been married for ten years already...with kids.
Married ten years oso still can call each other babe and sayang. Awww.
GMH. ;)
(btw GMH = Gives Me Hope)
And its really really cute the way they ask each other for opinions and they discuss everything with each other and they tease each other and they have inside jokes that span back a few centuries.
Exaggeration, of course, but yeah, you get what I mean.
Very...cute, lor.
I can't find another word for it.
Heh. :D

I feel left out.
I wants to be married too.
Pfft.
Singlehood is overrated.

Meh. XD







Okeh now I want to go watch that movie and find out why they had to assure the audience that there was no animal cruelty involved.
Plus the movie got Imran Khan, sooooooo yeah :)
Buh bye. :D


~vid~


No comments:

Post a Comment